Friday, December 28, 2007

We Begin...

Kicking off on Jess' 30th birthday, a momentous and auspicious day! Good to be writing again, haven't had the bug since college, really. I want to chat about the list of interests that keep my life interesting. Should be fun, hope you come along...
I'm in the middle of "Gettysburg Day 1" by Pfanz. Using "The Maps of Gettysburg" to augment the study. I'm at the 6th Wisconsin's assault on the railroad bed, about 10:30 in the morning, July 1 1863.
Tonight, we'll be drinking Stone Pale Ale in an unfrosted pilsner glass, Jess is still rehydrating after our day at Bella Kliniek to celebrate her birthday. Steam room with eucalyptus oil, aromatherapy massage (she picked lavender with rejuvenate oils) and a pedicure. I had no idea my feet could be so pretty! They were always just feet. An Amarula in a lowball glass on the rocks will make a nice nightcap.

No comments: